Once Upon A Nation in Valley Forge
Just a few miles outside Historic Philadelphia, even more history awaits. Experience fantastic Once Upon A Nation programming at Valley Forge National Historical Park, where the past is alive and well.
Come and listen as specially trained storytellers share riveting stories of the Valley Forge encampment, and how it became a turning point in the Revolutionary War. Best of all, it’s completely FREE!
Locations & Hours
Once Upon A Nation Storytelling Benches are located at the Train Station at General Washington's Headquarters and the Valley Forge Visitors Center.
- May 28 - 30, Memorial Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- June 4 - June 12: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- June 13 - August 14: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- August 20 - 28: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- September 3 - 5, Labor Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- September 10 - October 23: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
Valley Forge Secrets & Spies
George Washington needs your help! There’s rumor of a plot to have him kidnapped at Valley Forge. Be the first to enlist and join an American spy network to uncover the traitors involved. FREE!
Location & Hours
Valley Forge Secrets & Spies begins at the Train Station at General Washington's Headquarters.
- June 11 12:30 pm
- June 18 12:30 pm and 2 pm
- June 25 12:30 pm
- July 9, 16, 23, 30 12:30 pm
- August 6 12:30 pm
- August 13: 12:30 pm and 2 pm