Once Upon A Nation in Valley Forge
Just a few miles outside Historic Philadelphia, even more history awaits. Visit Valley Forge National Historical Park, where the past is alive and well.
Come and listen as specially trained storytellers share riveting stories of the Valley Forge encampment, and how it became a turning point in the Revolutionary War. Best of all, it’s completely FREE!
- May 23 - 25, Memorial Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- May 30 - June 7: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- June 8 - August 16: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- August 22 - 30: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- September 5 - 7, Labor Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- September 12 - October 25: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
Valley Forge Welcome Center
Train Station at Washington’s Headquarters
Valley Forge Secrets & Spies
George Washington needs your help! There’s rumor of a plot to have him kidnapped at Valley Forge. Be the first to enlist and join an American spy network to uncover the traitors involved.
- June 13 - August 15: 12:30 pm, Saturdays