Historic Pub Crawl
Tippler's Tour: Colonial Pub Crawl
Cheers to the "spirits" of '76! Enjoy the traditional drinks and a sip of 18th Century history at Colonial and modern-day watering holes as your Colonial guide shares tales of taverns of old.
- April 18 – January 2
- Ghosts and Toasts : September 26 – November 7
- Yuletide Cheers & Beers-November 14 – January 2
- Begins at 5:30pm on Thursday evenings
- Embarks from the Historic Philadelphia Center, located on 6th & Chestnut Streets
- Stops include Salon 401 at The Omni, National Mechanics, Victoria Free House and City Tavern
- Adults: 40.00
- Student/Senior/Military: 35.00
Tastings, food, guide, and gratuity included. Ages 21 and over with valid identification
- A total of about 7 blocks are walked throughout the evening.
- Concludes at the historic City Tavern at about 7:30pm
- Please notify our team and tavern/location staff of any allergies or special needs
- For directions, parking information, cab information, and mass transit information, please visit our Getting Here & Directions page
- Call 215.629.4026 if you have further unanswered questions
Stops and drinks are subject to change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control. Length of the Tippler's Tour is subject to walking speed, restaurant speed, and other factors and may vary. All guests must have valid state photo identification and must be at least 21 years of age or older. Prices & dates are subject to change.
Click the video above to play!View Video Gallery »
Plan your group trip to Historic Philadelphia with unique experiences from the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Square, Lights of Liberty, and Once Upon A Nation! From interactive Storytelling tours and Philadelphia-themed mini golf to performances by historic reenactors and dazzling 3-D shows, it's all listed right here!
News & Alerts
No alerts at this time.