Liberty 360 3D Show
The Liberty 360 3D Show in the PECO Theater takes visitors on a patriotic adventure led by Benjamin Franklin in 3D. From the bald eagle to the Statue of Liberty, discover the stories behind some of America’s most beloved symbols of freedom. The 15-minute film surrounds the audience in the customized wraparound PECO Theater.
- Family Four Pack: $20.00
- Adults: $6.00
- Student/Senior/Military: $5.00
- Children 12 and under: $5.00
Location & Hours
The PECO Theater is located inside the Historic Philadelphia Center, across from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall at the corner of 6th & Chestnut Streets. Shows start every 20 minutes.
- April 1 - May 22: 10 am - 6 pm, daily; 11 am - 5 pm, Sundays
- May 23 - 25, Memorial Day Weekend: 10 am - 8 pm, daily
- May 26 - June 21: 10 am - 6 pm, daily
- June 22 - August 8: 10 am - 8 pm, daily; 10 am - 6 pm, Sundays
- August 9 - September 4: 10 am - 6 pm, daily
- September 5 - 7, Labor Day Weekend: 10 am - 8 pm, daily
- September 8 - March 31, 2016: 10 am - 6 pm, daily; 11 am - 5 pm, Sundays
Operating dates and show times are subject to change without notice. Subject to show availability. Prices are subject to change.
Click the video above to play!View Video Gallery »
Plan your group trip to Historic Philadelphia with unique experiences from the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Square, Lights of Liberty, and Once Upon A Nation! From interactive Storytelling tours and Philadelphia-themed mini golf to performances by historic reenactors and dazzling 3-D shows, it's all listed right here!