Franklin Square is located at 6th & Race Streets, just across from the National Constitution Center and just blocks from the Betsy Ross House and Historic Philadelphia Center. Hours of operation for the park attractions and SquareBurger are listed below.
Hours & Schedule
- January: Closed
- February: Closed
- March 1-22: Open daily from 10 am - 5 pm
- March 22 - May 22: Open daily from 10 am - 7 pm
- May 23 - September 1: 10 am - 9 pm (Sun-Thurs), 10 am - 10 pm (Fri-Sat)
- September 2-30: 10 am - 7 pm
- October 1-31: 10 am - 7 pm (Mon-Thurs), 10 am - 9 pm (Fri-Sun)
- November 1-12: 10 am - 7 pm
- November 13 - December 31: 10 am - 8 pm (Closed for Thanksigiving Day and Christmas Day)
Franklin Square playground is open daily from 6 am - 9 pm.
Extended Summer Hours (May 23 - September 1)
- Franklin Square is open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Hours of operation are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice. Attractions are subject to availability.
Sign up for our newsletter for schedule updates and more information about special events and programs.
Fairmount Park Perks PassFranklin Square is managed and maintained by Historic Philadelphia, Inc., a non-profit organization. We are also a proud member of the Fairmount Park Perk Pass. With the Park Perk Pass, Fairmount Park Conservancy Members receive $.50 off the Parx Liberty Carousel. and $1 off Philly Mini Golf when they present their Park Perk Pass. For more information about the Perk Pass, visit Fairmount Park.
Check back soon for the latest Franklin Square events!
You Might Be Interested In...
Pictures from the Electrical Spectacle Holiday Light Show
We sing. We toast. We drink! Cheers to the spirits of '76 on this Colonial pub crawl. Join us for a Thursday evening romp through Historic Philadelphia with appetizers and drinks!
Experience a 360-degree 3D journey through the symbols of our nation’s freedom.
Plan your group trip to Historic Philadelphia with unique experiences from the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Square, Lights of Liberty, and Once Upon A Nation! From interactive Storytelling tours and Philadelphia-themed mini golf to performances by historic reenactors and dazzling 360 shows, it's all listed right here!