Adventure Tour of Philadelphia's Macabre and Strange Past
Cobwebs & Cobblestones Story Stroll
Join us on an evening stroll through Historic Philadelphia’s Old City as a Once Upon A Nation Storyteller shares true stories from Philadelphia’s past featuring the macabre and the strange. On this one-hour adventure, you will visit sites such as: The Free Quaker Meeting House, Christ Church Burial Ground, Arch Street Meeting House, the Betsy Ross House and historic Christ Church. The renowned Once Upon A Nation Storyteller will guide you through the twists and turns of Historic Philadelphia and tell surprising, lesser-known stories perfect for everyone in the family. Cobwebs & Cobblestones will be available one-time only on Friday, October 5th at 6:30pm and embarks from the Betsy Ross House. Ticket reservations are $15 each and are available by calling 215.629.4026 or clicking here.
- Friday, October 5, 2012 - one date only!
- Embarks from the Betsy Ross House, 3rd & Arch Streets
- Lasts approximately one hour
- A total of about 10 blocks are walked throughout the evening.
- Concludes at the Betsy Ross House at about 7:30pm
- Call 215.629.4026 if you have further unanswered questions
- For directions, parking information, cab information, and mass transit information, please visit our Getting Here & Directions page
Stops are subject to change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control. Length of the tour is subject to walking speed and other factors and may vary. Prices are subject to change.
Click the video above to play!View Video Gallery »
Plan your group trip to Historic Philadelphia with unique experiences from the Betsy Ross House, Franklin Square, Lights of Liberty, and Once Upon A Nation! From interactive Storytelling tours and Philadelphia-themed mini golf to performances by historic reenactors and dazzling 3-D shows, it's all listed right here!
News & Alerts
No alerts at this time.